You know I always have lots of things to write about for RangersDog.com blog. But I know for sure that you also have so many ideas for interesting posts. I suddenly realized that it’s just like a perfect parenting! Your friends share experience and it often becomes more valuable than numerous guides and instructions.
So I will be happy to post you stories and tips with my readers.
Share your experience, stories and tips with pet lovers all over the world. I will be happy to add your short bio and add a link to your blog. Though, I do not post promotional, spammy links because my aim here is providing readers with quality content.
What I Publish
My major criterion is a quality, interesting content. And here is a short checklist for you before sending the article.
* Original and unique article. It shouldn’t be published anywhere else.
* Check the topics: Dog Training, Pets Health & Nutrition, Grooming, .
* We love reading Ho To’s, Personal Stories, Reviews.
* The post length is 500 – 1000 words.
* White your short bio and attach a headshot.
* You can add images if necessary but don’t forget about a copyright.
If you are ready, feel free to send your article via email firstname.lastname@example.org
I really try to answer every application, though it usually takes up to 3 business days. As soon as your post is published you will get a link.
Do you know what I do next?
I share it with my friends and followers! Do the same.