This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
What data we gather
We don’t collect any information.
Our websites may offer you the opportunity to share or follow information about us (or the website or our services) using third party social networking functionality (such as through “share this”, “like” or “follow” buttons or by direct links to our social media pages).
We offer this option for marketing purposes in order to generate interest in our company, our websites and our services among the members of your social networks, and to permit you to share opinions and recommendations about us with your friends. However, you should be aware that sharing personal or non-personal information with a social network may result in that information being collected by the social network provider and/or result in that information being made publicly-available, including through Internet search engines.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
In general, you can visit our websites without identifying who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, cookies are used to store small amounts of information on your computer, which allows certain information from your web browser to be collected. Cookies are widely used on the internet and do not identify the individual using the computer, just the computer being used. Cookies and other similar technology make it easier for you to log on to and use our websites during future visits.
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website and use our online car loan application form.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with General Data Protection Regulation.
Withdrawing Your Consent
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to: email@example.com
If you would like RangersDog.com to remove your data entirely from our records please let us know by contacting us using one of the methods above. As long as your data is not pertinent to the completion of a contract or required for any legal reason it will be removed.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data transmitted to us electronically; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to restrict unauthorised access.
We will always hold your information securely.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of the https://www.rangersdog.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to any website. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.